Maintaining efficient office systems and providing administrative support to the team. Assisting the Income Generation Working Party to develop links with local business community.
Full time post salary £13,122 gross
Holiday: 25 days per annum plus bank holidays and national holidays
This stimulating post is central to the communication of the whole organisation. You will be giving out information about exhibitions and the events programme, venue hire and responding to enquiries from other partner organisations. You will also be a key part of developing new relationships with the local business community.
For this you will need:
• Excellent organisational skills and administrative experience
• Experience of working in a cultural environment (paid or voluntary)
• Good communication skills and ability to deal with a range of people and situations.
• Apple MAC and social media skills
• Reporting to the Directors and responsible for the general running of the office and associated
• Assisting the Income Generation Working Party to develop new links with local businesses
• Attending local networking events.
• Ensure delivery of social media connected to business development for the audience development plan, business development plan, tourism strategy and communication strategy.
• Manage 2 Office Placement volunteers and other support staff.
What we need from you:
1. A short covering letter explaining why you are interested in this post
2. A CV, with details of past posts and responsibilities, and dates of employment
3. An explanation of how your skill and experience equip you for this role, using the headings
in the Person Specification above.
4. The contact details of two referees
Applications must reach Fabrica by email to email@example.com with Office and
Business Links Coordinator in the subject line by 5pm on Monday 10 September 2012.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 5pm on Friday 14 September 2012.
Interviews will be held, in Brighton, on Monday 17 September 2012. We are only able to contact short listed applicants, if you have not heard from us by 14.09.12 5pm please assume that your application has not been successful.
For more information:http://fabrica.org.uk/about-fabrica/opportunities/
Add a Comment