Parker Harris is one of the leading visual arts consultancies in the UK. We specialise in the expert creation and delivery of visual arts projects spanning all disciplines. We work closely with sponsors to develop established valuable arts sponsorship projects. We have a range of clients including trusts and foundations, charities, large financial organisations, leading brands and individuals.
We are looking for a highly organised, methodical and friendly worker who would work as a support role for the visual art team. This role would suit a recent graduate with an interest in the arts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering enquiries by telephone, post and email.
- Daily Post.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and all office supplies.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Data entry.
- Recording expenses and preparing information for bookkeeper.
- Managing the office environment including organising office equipment and keeping the office tidy and organised.
- Providing administrative support to all members of the team.
- Assisting Project Manager in organisation of events and projects.
- Assisting in exhibition sales from enquries through to invoices and payments to artists.
-Highly numerate and computer literate.
-Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
-Be organised and methodical in your work.
-Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
-Ability to be at ease and confident when speaking with contractors and suppliers, artists, galleries and clients.
-Ability to work well in a small team and on your own initiative.
-Experience of Macs and knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 12pm Wednesday 22 August 2012
Interviews will take place the week of 27 August 2012.
Add a Comment