Starting date: June 15 – 30
Schedule: full time
Salary: commensurate with experience
- Manage front desk and studio communications
- Coordinate daily studio activity and logistics
- Organize travel and accommodation
- File project materials in both digital and paper form
- Schedule appointments and manage artist’s daily agenda
- Registrarial duties
- Keen attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary art
- Professional writing and communication
- Facility with Microsoft Office
- Support projects and run errands as needed
To apply, email a CV and brief cover letter describing experience and qualifications to ProjectDirectorLondon@gmail.com with Studio Manager in the subject line.
Include contact information for three references. Interviews will be conducted in London and applications will be accepted until June 15, 2012.
The position requires London residence.
Add a Comment